Soliloquies

A place to find rants, critiques, random opinions, selected accounts & reflections on my everyday life...

 
Time Now
Words of Wisdom
Location Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Aao Angrezi Seekhein
Word of the Day
No. of visitors so far
Your Experience here
Born Today
Today's Birthday
Aaj ki Tazaa Khabar
In the News
The perfect lady in my dreams..
Thursday, April 19, 2007

In times of solitude I use to cerebrate
About my beloved, my perfect mate


A perfect dame, perfect every feature
Embodying beauty & miracles of nature


Solacing her words and gentle her touch
Caring like an angel & loving me much


Standing by me, helping me rise
Correcting my wrongs, keeping me wise


The world was perfect till the moment I roused
Thwarted, perplexed, baffled & groused


For where was the perfect lady I possessed
Smitten by whose charms & fully obsessed


Turned to the almighty, asked him thrice
Return my dearest, whatever the price


Pat came in a terse reply, sans the warmth or ire
“My Child – First deserve, then desire!”


Truth dawned, there’s more than what meets the eye,
No one’s perfect - at least not I


The perfect match remains an elusive dream
The answer’s contingent on how perfect I have been

posted by Nihar Ashish @ 8:23 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Nihar Ashish
Home: Bangalore, India
About Me: Nature soothes me... Speed thrills me... Adventure appeals me... Art mystifies me... Music entices me... Beauty inspires me... All of these, COMPLETE me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Favourite Links
Play Area
Hangman
Live traffic
Contact Me
Soliloquies - © Nihar Ashish. Visit my personal page - The Incorrigible Nincompoop !!!