Soliloquies

A place to find rants, critiques, random opinions, selected accounts & reflections on my everyday life...

 
Time Now
Words of Wisdom
Location Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Aao Angrezi Seekhein
Word of the Day
No. of visitors so far
Your Experience here
Born Today
Today's Birthday
Aaj ki Tazaa Khabar
In the News
Diwali - 2007 (In 2 lines)
Saturday, November 10, 2007
लाख तारे, आसमां में.


एक मगर ढूंढें ना मिला...


देख के दुनिया की दीवाली,


दिल मेरा चुप-चाप जला !!!
posted by Nihar Ashish @ 7:38 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At November 05, 2010 11:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    We missed you too
    Don't be sad
    Aur bhi gam hai jamane me Mohabbat ke siva !

    hamne tumko yaad kiya hai jitna..
    Kaun karega utnaa

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Nihar Ashish
Home: Bangalore, India
About Me: Nature soothes me... Speed thrills me... Adventure appeals me... Art mystifies me... Music entices me... Beauty inspires me... All of these, COMPLETE me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Favourite Links
Play Area
Hangman
Live traffic
Contact Me
Soliloquies - © Nihar Ashish. Visit my personal page - The Incorrigible Nincompoop !!!